Men of Iron
The MISSION: To help men grow toward a biblical standard of manhood.
The PURPOSE: To bring accountability, balance and spiritual growth to a man’s life through mentorship.
- To strengthen relationships with God and family
- To encourage the pursuit of excellence in life
- To provide quality coaching and training for each man
- To implement a succession plan in connecting men year after year
- To celebrate accomplishments and life-changes through special events
Men of Iron focuses on 1-on-1 accountability for men.
We have men who already went through Men of Iron Training and we are always looking for new men who will want to work along side these mentors.
Interested? E-mail at Chris McBurney.
Small Group Connections
- Tuesdays from 6:15AM-7:00AM; Leader – Chris McBurney; Location JFC
- Wednesdays from 6:00PM-7:00PM; Leader – Pastor Dave Tebbs; Location Pastor’s Study
- Wednesdays from 7:00PM-8:00PM; Leader – Ron Johnson; Location 2nd Floor
- Fridays from 7:00AM-8:00AM; Leader Dave Spring; Location 1st Floor Generations Room
Large Group Gatherings
Come to a breakfast meeting, a cookout, or a general meeting for food, fellowship and growth opportunities to benefit ALL men of the church. These meetings are typically held once per quarter where we bring in a speaker to share testimony and challenge us in our Christian walk. Look for the next Large Group Gathering announcement here on the webpage and in the church bulletin.